- Cost £60
- The whole session will typically last for 60 – 90 minutes
Description of Creative Hypnotherapy
Creative Hypnotherapy is about simple, intuitive methods of helping YOU to reach YOUR full potential. It is ALL about CHANGE, in the easiest way possible. It can help with a variety of things. The most accurate way of defining hypnosis is to simply call it “guided meditation”. Since all hypnosis is self-hypnosis, the power is in the mind of the person being hypnotised. In reality the hypnotherapist is a guide who facilitates the self-hypnotic process.
Hypnotherapy can provide relief from a wide range of problems such as:
- Weight Issues
- Pain Management
- Spiritual Awareness
- Past Lives
- Stress, Depression and anxiety
- The range of benefits from hypnotherapy is extensive. It allows the client to become aware of the power of the mind. Making them the agent for change and allowing them to take control of their own life. Investment in change and an open mind can allow for amazing things to come the fore. A number of people do not realise the change instantly but after a significant event or situation they can reflect on how different things were this time around. Hypnotherapy allows you to manage and change the current situation in the subconscious mind, which then presents itself in the conscious allowing the person to overcome barriers and make changes that can last a life time.
- A typical session will start with a phone consultation to discuss the changes needed and what will be involved. On meeting and beginning the session the individual will engage in a consultation. We look at the barriers that need to be addressed and any other factors that may need to be considered. The therapist may ask further questions on home life and work to get an understanding of the type of therapy that will be the most beneficial to the individual. The client will then relax and close their eyes and be led through a guided meditation of relaxation. As the client unwinds and relaxes the subconscious mind becomes more aware and open to the therapy. After the guided mediation the real work of the therapy will begin.
- This can happen in a variety of ways and we deal with whatever comes up for the client at that time. All therapy is done through metaphors and there is no need to relive past life events. The subconscious mind knows what needs to be let go of. When the therapy is complete the individual will be brought slowly back into the room. The individual is never unaware of what is going on around them and always has full control of his or her own actions.